GUIDED WALKING HOLIDAYS IN ABRUZZO, ITALY
Our Guided Walking Holidays are perfect for people who want an escorted walking tour in a small group - typically 6 - 8 people - with like-minded people. All our Guides are based locally and are either our employees or local partners. We are all passionate about Abruzzo, and committed to sharing our experiences and knowledge with you ...
All of our Guided Walking Holidays are led by our experienced and knowledgeable Local Manager, committed to ensuring that your walking holiday offers the very best of the Majella.
- 7 nights Self Catering or B&B Accommodation
- Range of self-guided walks, maps and instructions
- 24 h Local Manager Support
- Daily Briefing and Suggestions
- 3 Guided Walks per week
- Wild Flowers Walk on request May\June
- Picnic Lunch - on Escorted Walk days - Delicious Deli Style, prepared with fresh local products.
- Our Self Guided Walks Book - Maps & Written Instructions for your 'Free' Days
- Pescara Airport is now offering direct flights from London, Paris, Barcelona, Brussels, Frankfurt, Kiev, Moscow, New York and Toronto as low cost flights.
- Rome Ciampino is only a 2.3 hours drive.
- From / To Airport Transfers are available on request. Additional charge may apply.