RAW FOOD RETREAT
Reconnect with your inner paradise while journeying into the heart and spirit of Majella, The Mother Mountain. Join us on a transformational Farm Organic Raw Food Retreat through immersion into the ultimate natural lifestyle ... awaken your love of self, shine light on your inner paradise, and renew inspiration for creating your dreams!
You will also get our Living Food Lifestyle Certificate.
WHAT TO LOOK
Breath taking Nature, Sun Bathing, Pure Spring Water, morning \ evening Sun Salutation, Farm Organic Raw Juices, Cellular Rejuvenation, Enlightened Cuisine, Guilt-Free Sweet Treats, Hiking, Barefoot Walking, Breath Walking, Spiritual-Mental-Emotional Attunement ... Fun
PRICE: £ 995 p. p. ( land only)
Based on room sharing
Based on room sharing
- Full Board
- All Transport Transfers
- Daily Raw Juices & Meals
- Our Raw Recipe Book to take home
- Blood Cleanse Rejuvenation Program to take home
- 3 Hikes (Barefoot Walking & Breath-Walk)
- 3 Guided Sun Salutation Yoga
- Disco Night - Barefoot on the Beach
- Personal Pack with Organic Super Foods Supplements
- Personal Organic Health & Beauty Pack
- AND MUCH MORE ...
20 July - 27 July 2015
3 August - 10 August 2015
14 September - 21 September
us and so we accept only groups
of 6 to 8 max. people at a time.
Organise a Party of 6
and GET ONE FREE
- Easy but delicious raw food recipes that you can build on and get creative with.
- Cultured Foods
- Raw food ingredients and where to get them.Raw food preparation techniques.The equipment you need (and don’t need!).
- How to sprout pulses, nuts and seeds and get it right every time... Why sprouting and the benefits.
- Super-foods – what are they and why do you need them.
You get to eat as much as you like :)
YOUR RAW GOURMET
Our own Farm Organic Raw Food Supply, Super
Foods from Selected Sources such as hemp protein, chlorella, spirulina,
nutritional yeast, chia seeds, sea vegetables, goji berry, raw cacao, cacao nibs, agave, wheat-grass,
water kefir, lucuma powder, cacao powder, agave nectar, local bee pollen, local raw
honey, de-shelled hemp seeds and our exclusive special tea blends
WHAT THEY SAY
Most amazing experience. I learned quite a bit about nutrition from a different perspective. The weather and location were great; lots of sun, incredible nature for hikes, but also relaxation. I learned how to prepare many vegan dishes and the theory behind it. I have now switched to a 90% Raw, Vegan Diet and have to say that I am in an grate physical shape, mental and emotional health. I would recommend the retreat strongly. Albina and her team are amazing ... Albina herself is a picture of health, vitality and happiness .... now I know why :)