COOK & WALK IN ABRUZZO
THE GUILT FREE HOLIDAY:
COOK, WALK ... EAT ... DRINK
AND BE VERY MERRY ...
COOK & WALK HOLIDAY
This Cook & Walk Holiday explores the limestone Orfento Gorge cliffs, wooded valleys and breathtaking views. The beautiful medieval village of Caramanico Terme is so unique so that was nominated in the 'One of the Italy's most beautiful villages' and the local wines add a further dimension to a stay here.
- 7 Nights Accommodation in B&B or 4* Small Family Hotel in Caramanico Terme
- 2 X Abruzzo Cuisine lesson & Dinner with personalised Cook Book for you to take home.
- 2 organised walks.
- Tour to the town of Sulmona
- Picnic Lunch - on Organised Walk days - Delicious Deli Style
- Wine Tasting Tour Half Day
- 24 h Local Manager support
are regular flights by Ryanair from Stansted * and worldwide to Pescara
in Italy which brings you to less than an hour’s drive of the magnificent
Majella National Park.
- Pescara Airport is now offering direct flights from London, Paris, Barcelona, Brussels, Frankfurt, Kiev, Moscow, New York and Toronto as low cost flights.
- Rome Ciampino is only a 2.3 hours drive.
- From / To Airport Transfers are available on request. Additional charge may apply.
WHEN TO VISIT
Rich nature, old traditions and archeological findings contribute to make the Mount Majella territories a perfect place for excursions and trips. The Majella National Park offers its visitors a scenery of extraordinary beauty in every season: