RARE WILD FLOWERS TOURS IN ABRUZZO, ITALY
The flora and vegetation present in Abruzzo Region are remarkable. The botanical biodiversity of the Majella National Park is of incalculable value. With over 2, 118 different specimens the Park is host to 67% of the flora of Abruzzo, 36% of Italian flora, and 22% of European flora and 11% of which is found nowhere else on the planet. For all our Rare Wild Flowers Holidays we've found spectacular routes where botanic delights await at every turn. On our escorted tours our local guides will share with you their wealth of knowledge on local plants.
WILD FLOWERS HOLIDAY
On a few occasions, these walks will be 'static'; in other words, instead of walking a prescribed route, the day is spent in one location of specific excellence. Our wildflower enthusiasts are often accomplished floral photographers and will be pleased to help you capture these exquisite subjects.
Guided Wildflowers Walk
- 7 Nights Accommodation B&B or 4* Small Family Hotel
- 24 h Local Manager Support
- 3 ORGANISED Walks per week
- Picnic Lunch - on ORGANISED Walk days - Delicious Deli Style, prepared with fresh local products.
- Range of Self Guided Walks - Maps & Written Instructions for your 'Free' Days
- Land only Price inclusive of:7 nights Self Catering or B&B Accommodation
- Walks Guide Book and Maps
- 24h Support from our Local Manager
- Daily Briefing & Activity Suggestions
- Pescara Airport is now offering direct flights from London, Paris, Barcelona, Brussels, Frankfurt, Kiev, Moscow, New York and Toronto as low cost flights.
- Rome Ciampino is only a 2.3 hours drive.
- From / To Airport Transfers are available on request. Additional charge may apply.
WHEN TO VISIT
Best time for rare wild flowers lovers is from 20th May to 10th July, when the slopes of the Majella are literally covered with a colorful wild orchids carpet.
The Majella National Park offers its visitors a scenery of extraordinary
beauty in every season:
WHAT THEY SAY
Improve your Photography skills, become a PRO in no time ...
Rare Wild Flowers and Orchids Tours in Abruzzo:rare 36% of Italian flora, 22% of European flora 11% of which is found nowhere on Earth.