SELF-GUIDED WALKING HOLIDAYS IN ABRUZZO, ITALY
HIGHLIGHT - A stroll through the Mountains in the morning, can be followed by a swim in the Sea during the afternoon, and the day can close with a starlit dinner out in the Countryside ...
- 7 nights Self Catering or B&B Accommodation
- Local Restaurants Guide and Driving Instructions
- 24/7 Telephone Assistance & Support on Site
- Our Self Guided Walks Booklet
- Pescara Airport is now offering direct flights from London, Paris, Barcelona, Brussels, Frankfurt, Kiev, Moscow, New York and Toronto as low cost flights.
- Rome Ciampino is only a 2.3 hours drive.
- From / To Airport Transfers are available on request. Additional charge may apply.
WHEN TO VISIT
nature, old traditions and archeological findings contribute to make
the Mount Majella territories a perfect place for excursions and trips. The Majella National Park offers its visitors a scenery of extraordinary beauty in every season:
ANTICO BORGO B&B
Breakfast is prepared using typical and traditional home-made dishes from Abruzzo; the breakfast could be served in a homely room with fireplace or in the garden, enjoying the astonishing view of the mount Morrone and the Orta river valley.
WHAT THEY SAY